Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Security Suite Pro 2008 go hand in glove in their continued improvement. As you remember, the hot-fix based on the final release picture appeared just two days after the product launch - on October 24, 2007. One more followed on November 2 and the latest was uploaded just yesterday.
The corrections to the standalone product were also applied to the all-in-one solution as usual.
Here's the list of resolved problems, just to mention a few:
- Outpost monitor and Outpost Feedback were not registered in startup entries
- Outpost Security Suite could block installation of services
- Information about crashes could not be sent to Agnitum
- Error 14001 during installation
- Rules were applied incorrectly in some cases
- Address macros could be incorrectly resolved in rules
- Error while importing LAN settings from Outpost Firewall 4.0
- Monitor could freeze on uninstalling Outpost Security Suite
- Web pages content could be blocked/corrupted (GZIP decoding issue)
You can view the entire history of changes at http://www.agnitum.com/products/security-suite/history.php or http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost/history.php depending on the product.
Chief Software Architect